Capella shortlisted for LEARNING IMPACT AWARD
We’re delighted to announce that Capella have been shortlisted in the LEARNING IMPACT AWARD category for the Learning Awards 2023.
The Learning Impact Award is aimed at Training Providers who can demonstrate that they produced a learning programme, that included an evaluation and measurement strategy, with quantified positive outcomes demonstrated by
- Positive and lasting outcomes measured
- Clear evidence of before and after metrics that can be correlated directly to the learning
- A thorough evaluation plan beyond learner satisfaction surveys
- A demonstrated ROI not exceeding the cost of the learning programme
- Voluntary user engagement metrics for interventions not deemed mandatory by the enterprise
The next stage of the Awards is on the 24th of November, when Capella will present their Award entry to the panel of judges. Capella are one of eight finalists which includes Astra Zeneca, Capita and Network Rail.
Capella will then have to wait until next year for the winner to be announced at the Award Ceremony in London on the 16th of February 2023.
Capella believe that receiving external recognition is really important to growing our business. Over the years we’ve received some great recognition for our training and achieved several Awards which are featured on our Awards and Recognition page here