Becoming a CQI Member
Did you know that the CQI (Chartered Quality Institute) is the only chartered body dedicated to quality professionals? If you’re not already a member, why not join today? Here at Capella, we’ve negotiated a great offer on CQI membership for anyone completing our Quality or Improvement training programmes.
This special offer means that students can join the CQI for just £32 in their first year! And for those who want to upgrade to Practitioner status, on completion of their course, Capella have negotiated a FREE upgrade with just £88 to pay for annual membership!
Why should I consider joining the CQI?
Membership gives you opportunities not only for learning and development, but for networking too! There are loads of resources that you’ll be given access to including:
Learning – Quality World Magazine, E Library, Research and Reports, Regular E Newsletters.
Learning (further details):
• Stay up to date, with CQI’s leading quality management magazine every month. You’ll receive a hard copy of Quality World quarterly and access to an online version.
• Get access to CQI’s exclusive e-library, which provides access to thousands of journals, magazines, and industry publications.
• Access to valuable research and reports. CQI members get free access to CQI’s latest reports such as ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 19011:2018.
• Receive regular e-newsletters delivering up-to-date, in-depth content direct to your inbox.
Development – Plan and track your CPD, Mentoring Platform, Use the CQI’s unique Competency Framework.
Development (further details):
• Develop your knowledge and skills with CQI Mentoring. Their mentoring programme is designed to match less experienced with more experienced members. Whether you want to become a mentor, mentee, or both, it’s a great two-way learning process.
• Plan and track your CPD. CQI’s structured continuing professional development (CPD) scheme helps you develop your career skills.
• Use the CQI’s unique Competency Framework. It’s a rigorous and established way to plan your career and set out how you add value to your business.
Networking – Branch events, Special Interest Groups (SIGS), CQI LinkedIn Group, CQI Facebook group, Quality Connect: exclusive discussion forum.
Networking (further details):
• Collaborate with your peers on Quality Connect. CQI’s member-only platform is a space for all CQI members to discuss topics, share experiences and virtually network across industry and location.
• Connect with your local quality community. The CQI has a network of 30 UK local branches and three international branches, which put on regular events.
• Get to know other experts. Join one of CQI’s Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to learn from peers and share best practice.
• Discuss the hottest quality issues with 10,000 other quality professionals in CQI members’ LinkedIn group.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today and get access to a whole load of resources and more! Membership | CQI | IRCA (quality.org)